Minneapolis Crisis Nursery
The mission of the Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery is to end child abuse and neglect and create strong, healthy families.
- Safety: We believe the security and well-being of children come first.
- Courage: We believe seeking support is a sign of strength.
- Respect: We promote a culture which values the dignity of all.
- Community: We believe, together with families, our community has a responsibility for children.
- Inclusion: We create a welcoming environment in which each person feels engaged, empowered and respected.
- Collaboration: We believe by working with strategic partners, we combine our strengths to achieve greater goals.
- Excellence: Our work is rooted in evidence-informed practices, a commitment to continuous program improvement and leadership in the effort to end child abuse and neglect.
To learn more: https://www.crisisnursery.org